The Village at Manor Park


Talk to an advisor

Text Size + -

Let's Get Started Now!

Have questions? Or maybe you’d like to come visit us? Give us some information below and we’ll contact you.

Assisted Living + Memory Support

Memory Support Activity Calendar

The Vogel Center assisted living with memory support, located in the south wing of Helen Greathouse Manor, offers 29 private apartments in a home-like atmosphere for residents in the early stages of Alzheimer’s disease, dementia or related disorders who need memory support. 

Helen Greathouse Manor

Memory Support

Activities are purpose-driven and residents are encouraged to interact with each other and staff.

Residents receive three daily meals and snacks as well as staff support as they accomplish activities of daily living. Medical care, nursing services, medication management and rehabilitation services are provided for residents who require 24-hour supervision in a secure environment. The Vogel Center is licensed by the Texas Department of Aging and Disability Services. Services are available through private funding only.

Alzheimer’s Association

Vogel Center Frequently Asked Questions

  • Q: What is the size of the rooms and are they private? A: The rooms are 278 sq. ft. and are private with a private bathroom.
  • Q: What advantages do Vogel Center residents receive in the secure level of care? A: Vogel Center is a “social model”, self-contained memory support unit with a full-time activity director. The atmosphere is inviting and residents are encouraged to participate in activities.
  • Q: Do residents bring their own furnishings? A: Yes, every room may be individualized with the resident’s favorite items to reflect their personality.
  • Q: Is assistance with bathing, dressing and grooming provided? A: Yes, the Manor Park staff provides assistance in all of these areas.
  • Q: Are rooms large enough for a couple? A: Yes, we have had couples occupying a single unit.
  • Q: Is there a dining room or do residents eat in their rooms? A: Residents share three meals daily in a very pleasant dining room. Manor Park has a registered dietitian who approves the meal plans.
  • Q: What happens if a resident becomes incontinent of bowel or bladder? A: The staff will make every effort to assist them in relocating to a level of care within Manor Park where their needs can be met.
  • Q: Is assistance with medication provided? A: Yes, there is licensed staff on duty to provide medication assistance according to orders from the resident’s personal physician.
  • Q: If my family member can no longer be cared for in the Vogel Center, what is the next step? A: Residents in the Vogel Center have priority to enter the next level of care, which may be the John F. Younger Center for Alzheimer’s Care or the Mabee Health Care Center for Skilled Nursing Care.
  • Q: Is laundry service provided? A: Yes, laundry service is provided each week for linens as well as for personal clothing.

Please feel free to contact us for more information about assisted living with memory support.

Rodney Berzoza
(432) 697-9001

Helen Greathouse Manor Assisted Living
401 Helen Greathouse Circle
Midland, TX 79707
(432) 694-1691
Toll Free: (800) 523-9898