How We Care
Three daily meals and snacks are provided. Residents accomplish their activities of daily living with the full support of staff. Organized activities are designed for residents who have been specifically diagnosed for admittance to this center.
The John F. Younger Alzheimer’s Care Center is certified by the Texas Department of Aging and Disability Services as a 58-bed facility for Alzheimer Disease and related disorders in accordance with the Health and Safety Code, Chapter 242 and all Certification Standards Nursing Facility. Services are available through private funding, or Medicaid or Medicare for limited periods of time.
Alzheimer's Support Group
- Q: Can we bring personal belongings? A: We prefer that you don’t. However, if you feel it is necessary, please inform the staff.
- Q: What items are discouraged? A: Please donotbringanyglassitems,TV’s or live plants. Pictures inframesmusthaveplasticorplexi-glass fronts. Do not bring anything that says “Keep out of reach of children.”
- Q: Are electric scooters allowed? A: No.
- Q: Are activities planned? A: Manor Park’s Activities Directors offer fun activities on a daily basis which are specialized for residents with dementia. Activities incorporate spontaneity and friendship while increasing memory,physicalflexibility and strength.
- Q: How are staff chosen? A: In addition to making sure they have the appropriate skills, Manor Park performs background checks, calls references and verifies certifications. Every effort is made to employ people who have demonstrated “a heart” for working with the special people in Younger Care Center. Staff are specially trained and continue their education annually.
Please feel free to contact us for more information about assisted living with memory support.
Younger Center Alzheimer's Care Center
2208 N. Loop 250 West
Midland, TX 79707
Toll Free: (800) 523-9898