Outside Helen Greathouse Manor
24 Hour Personal Care
Nurses are on site 24 hours a day and residents are checked at frequent intervals. Residents do not require continuous nursing care and an emergency call system is provided for every room and every resident.
Assisted living allows residents to live as independently as possible even though they may need help with personal care. Activities are designed for residents who may be physically challenged. Helen Greathouse Manor is licensed by the Texas Department of Aging and Disability Services. Services available through private funding only.
Assisted Living Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: Tell me about Assisted Living and what it is about? A: Helen Greathouse Manor's Assisted Living is designed to keep individuals independent as long as possible by offering supportive services to accomplish this goal.
- Q: What is included in the base rate of your Assisted Living fee? A: Three meals a day, housekeeping six days per week, weekly laundry services, all utilities including basic television cable, and medical transportation
- Q: Does Medicare pay the for Assisted Living? A: No, Medicare does not pay any portion of the the Assisted Living
- Q: How is the Assisted Living fee paid? A: There are three possible ways to pay the monthly fee: Private pay, Long Term Care Insurance per to the insureds policy, and the Veteran's Administration benefits per the qualifying guidelines.
- Q: What if my family member needs assistance with their medication, bathing and dressing assistance, or getting to and from the dining room? A: Medication assistance, bathing and dressing, transfer to and from the dining room and activities can certainly be provided.
- Q: Does Manor Park Inc. have their own physicians to take care of my family member? A: No, each individual is responsible for obtaining their own physician.
- Q: Do you have licensed nurses that work in the Assisted Living at Helen Greathouse Manor? A: Yes, there are licensed nurses in the facility 24 hours a day, in addition to Certified Nurses Aides and Certified Medication Aides.
- Q: What does Helen Greathouse Manor do for activities? A: We create a social environment where residents preferences are honored. We focus on the individual as a person with activities that enhance their life with us.
- Q: Does Helen Greathouse Manor accept pets? A: Yes, we do accept pets. We have a pet policy with guidelines to ensure a harmonious transition for you and your pet.
- For more information call (432) 694-1691 or Toll Free: (800) 523-9898
- Three nutritious, appetizing meals served daily
- Quick response emergency call system
- Electric service
- Basic cable TV service
- Daily housekeeping, which includes bathroom cleaning and bed making
- Beds changed weekly
- Sheets and pillowcases for full or twin beds; towels and washcloths
- Weekly laundry of linens and personal clothing
- Professional, licensed nursing staff always on-site 24 hours per day, seven days per week
- Residents checked at two-hour intervals
- Daily planned activities
- Dietary consulting service
- Transportation to non-emergency medical services and special outings
Other Services Available
These services are requested and/or ordered by physician
- Medication assistance
- Bathing and dressing assistance
- Mobility assistance by one staff person
Please feel free to contact us for more information about assisted living.
Helen Greathouse Manor Assisted Living
401 Helen Greathouse Circle
Midland, TX 79707
Toll Free: (800) 523-9898
Would You Like to Learn More?
We encourage you to visit with a Manor Park staff member to review our assisted living options today. Call (432)689-9898 or contact us online to arrange a tour.
Please note that our assisted living and memory support communities do not accept Medicaid.