The Physical Therapy program focuses on evaluation, treatment and ongoing reassessment to improve mobility, decrease pain and improve balance. Our Rehab professionals communicate with the patient and their family, with direction from the Primary Care Physician, to set realistic goals and develop an individualized plan of action.
Our Occupational Therapy programs are provided by licensed Therapists and structured to maximize the patient’s ability. Each care plan is specifically designed based on the individual’s goals relating to self-care, work-related activities, leisure and social activities of daily living.
Our Speech Therapy program works to restore or improve the resident’s communication skills, speech deficits, hearing impairments and/or individual swallowing abilities. All services are provided by a registered Therapist.
Skilled Rehab Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: May we tour the facility? A: Yes, and we can better accommodate your tour and questions if an appointment is made ahead of time.
- Q: How much therapy do clients receive? A: Up to 2 1/2 hours per day, 5 days a week with a few exceptions.
- Q: What do I need to bring? A: Bring 7-8 sets of easy-care, comfortable clothes and a well-fitted pair of non-skid shoes. Please mark the clothing. Please do not bring valuables.
- Q: Can we leave the facility on pass? A: This must be kept to a minimum and must be approved by therapy and nursing prior to the outing.
- Q: What qualifies someone to receive Medicare Part A benefits? A: Please discuss the qualifications with the Admissions Coordinator, but typically a minimum hospital stay must be met and it has to be at least 60 days since the last time the benefit was used.
Please feel free to contact us for more information about rehab and therapy care.
Manor Park Skilled Rehab and Therapy Center
2208 N. Loop 250 West
Midland, TX 79707
Toll Free: (800) 523-9898
Would You Like to Learn More?
We encourage you to visit with a Manor Park staff member to review our assisted living options today. Call (432)689-9898 or contact us online to arrange a tour.
Please note that our assisted living and memory support communities do not accept Medicaid.